First wave of application experiments
The work from CloudiFacturing’s first wave of experiments has come almost to an end, after a year of hard work and challenges. In this final stage, the progress made and the outcomes every experiment reached are distinctive and unique, since each one was different in complexity and in technical characteristics.
The results on the work undertake in this first period and the progress made within the project are shown in the links below.
- Experiment 1 Outcome: Optimizing design and production of electric drives
- Experiment 2 Outcome: Cloud-based modelling for improving resin infusion process
- Experiment 3 Outcome: Improving quality control and maintenance at manufacturing SMEs using big data analytics
- Experiment 4 Outcome: Numerical modelling and simulation of heat treating processes
- Experiment 5 Outcome: Optimizing solar panel production
- Experiment 6 Outcome: Optimizing efficiency of truck components manufacturing processes by data analytics
- Experiment 7 Outcome: Simulating and improving food packaging