Second Open Call 2019
Dear Applicants, if you missed our Second Open Call Webinar, here you can find the recording for consulting it: Webinar 2019.
There will be two additional Q&A sessions hosted by Prof. Tamas Kiss on the following dates:
- July 5th, at 12 noon (CEST) and you can subscribe for free here
- September 13th, at 12 noon (CEST). As soon as the subscriptions are opened, we will post the link
If you have any questions about the Open Call, please get in contact with us:
The time for applying to the CloudiFacturing's Second Open Call has come and we are open to receive your application until September 30th. There is plenty of time for you to make a successful application and we will be supporting all our applicants through the process, either with our DIHs, with the webinar videos, Q&A sessions or via email.
CloudiFacturing launched its Second Open Call with the purpose of finding 7 new application experiments in "cloudification of production engineering for predictive digital manufacturing". The open date is on the 1st of July 2019 and will close on the 30th September 2019. The experiments will run for 12 months.
These are the documents that are needed for the 2019 Second Open Call.
If you are interested in our Second Open Call 2019 or you have any questions, please contact one of our local DIHs spread all over Europe:
For southwest Europe:
- Elena Femenía: email@example.com
- Elena Villa: firstname.lastname@example.org
For south of Europe:
- Marco Barbagelata: email@example.com
For southeast and northeast Europe:
- Gabor Vicze: firstname.lastname@example.org
Innomine, Hungary or
- Tomáš Karásek: email@example.com
Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
For northwest and north Europe:
- Simon Bergweiler: firstname.lastname@example.org
SmartFactory KL / DFKI, Germany
These DIHs will support you with your questions and ideas and they will help you to prepare a high-quality proposal for experiments that well suit our call and have a high potential impact.